General

Ladipo Fire Outbreak: “The fire started from a kerosene stove”- Victim

Written by Chukwuma Obiasia

A victim has claimed that the cause of the fire outbreak at the popular  Automobile parts’ market in Ladipo Lagos, which was gutted with fire earlier was caused by a Kerosene Stove.

The victim who simply gave his name as Emmanuel said he owned many shops that sold fabrics in the section of the market that was gutted.

In a telephone interview, Emmanuel claimed bitterly that as a result of the fire outbreak, everything in his shop got destroyed.

“It started from one of the residential houses. The man was trying to put out his kerosene stove.

“Then he threw out to quench the fire but instead, it started burning shops that sells plastics and rubber”.

At the time of this report, it hasn’t been confirmed if there were any loss of lives.

About the author

Chukwuma Obiasia

Leave a Comment